05 April 2012

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

Dress & Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Boots: Wet Seal
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Icing

Confession: I stole this entire outfit from Cassie. Well, ok, except for the tights. Those I stole from Michelle. I spent the weekend in Orlando, and I can never resist playing dress-up with Cassie's clothes. It's like getting a whole new wardrobe for a weekend. Thankfully, Cassie is very obliging and doesn't blink when I emerge from her room decked out completely in her clothing. What a gem (thankfully, a gem with an extremely good taste in clothes).

This whole outfit seemed very Hunger Games-esque to me. I think it's the boots. Gotta admit, I felt preeeeeetty B.A. in those boots. Probably 'cause I am pretty B.A. in those boots.

And just to break up some of the solemnness of the above photos and to show you that underneath all my B.A.-ness might be a hint of sweetness:

You and I'll be safe and sound

No comments:

Post a Comment