01 February 2012

Berry Awesome Protein Smoothie

I be up in the gym just working on my fitness! Christy and I have been attending various classes at the gym and I love a good weight lifting session. But after the gym your body is not only craving some healthy carbs, but you also need protein to build those sweet muscles. I normally drink whey protein in regular old almond milk. I decided to switch it up and make a smoothie with my protein powder and it was delicious.

Ingredients:

- Blender
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 Tblspn Light Agave Nectar
- 1 scoop (about 1/2 cup) vanilla whey protein powder (I used EAS Vanilla Whey)

I buy my whey protein in bulk and it lasts forever!

Thanks Christy for letting me use your fancy new Magic Bullet!

Directions:
Put all of the ingredients into blender and blend. Then drink. Very simple and super yummy. And you've just consumed over 23 grams of protein! Now go get fit and fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment