27 February 2012

Height Appreciation


photo

photo

Still I'd rather be working at something than praying for the rain by glowingalbino

So I wander on till someone else is saved by glowingalbino

Jacket, Dress, & Scarf: Thrifted
Tights: Penneys (in Dublin)
Boots: Steve Madden
Purse: Forever 21
Belt: Cotton On

I love this dress. I bought it on sale at Plato's Closet (I think it was around $4). It was essentially just an extra large t-shirt. However, when you put it on a person of my height and belt it, it turns into an adorable little dress. It's in situations like these that I really appreciate being 5'3".

Also, when I can wear heels and not tower over everyone.

And when I can buy clothes in the children's section (which are much cheaper).

And, in certain situations, when I can pass for much younger than I am. When would I want to do this, you ask? When it saves me a 30 minute walk from the airport to the bus stop along an unfamiliar highway in France because a kind old lady decides to stop and pick me up thinking I was 14. That's when. (And, yes, true story.)

AND when I can fit perfectly into window frames to take cute pictures for my blog. :)

Ok, so come to think of it, there aren't many reasons that I don't appreciate my height. Huzzah for being 5'3"!

No comments:

Post a Comment