13 February 2012

Dear Mom














Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Boot Socks: Target
Boots: Ross
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Not quite sure. I've had it since middle school.


I find that I pair brown accessories with black clothing (and vice versa) more and more often. I can't help but think of all the times in middle school when I disapproved of my mother's brown/black clothing combinations and voiced it every time she asked for an opinion, and sometimes when she didn't. While I stand by some of my critiques voiced during these particular incidences, I admit general defeat. I love to pair black with brown. Madre, you were right I was wrong. There--I said it! Thanks for being chic, oh beautiful mother of mine. Love you lots. :)

Anyhow, I wanted to find an interesting outfit that would compliment my blue hair. After some experimentation this was the best I came up with. Though I think I can do better. And now that it's cooler out, I'm looking forward to exploring layers.

side note: Many thanks to my roommate Kylie for taking such wonderful photos. I apologize on behalf of Orlando for its ugliness.We'll try to find a better place for the next photos.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment