24 March 2012

Circumstantially Creepy

Workin'

On

My

Night Cheese

Shirt: Target
Skirt: H&M
Jean Jacket: Thrifted
Belt: Cotton On
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Snitch Earrings and France Ring: Etsy
Bow Ring: Borrowed from Cassie

Forget Mr. Banana Republic (he's soo six years ago), I found myself a new future husband. One tiny problem: she might not be a he. Okay, she's not.

Michelle Riddle is one of my favorite people in the world (who just so happens to have taken most of my recent outfit photos). After graduating college and going on my epic 3 month european birth right trip, my next goal is to create a machine that can turn her into a man, whether she's willing or not, so she can become my blog photographer husband. Creepy? Maybe. But would you still think that if you had met Michelle? Absolutely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment